1. CADA (Citizens Against Domestic Abuse)

24 hour hotline 800-215-5669 or 360-678-3030

2. Providence Everett Sexual Assault Center

24 hour crisis line 425-252-4800

3. Protection Orders

Protection Orders can be obtained without an attorney at the Island County District Court and the Island County Superior Court. The Court Clerk can provide the necessary forms. You must go to Superior Court if the protection order involves minor children. Regrettably, the Island County Prosecutor can not assist private citizens with obtaining protection orders unless it is a part of a current criminal case.

District Court Clerk 360-675-5988
Island County District Court
800 SE 8th Ave.
Oak Harbor, WA 98277

Superior Court Clerk 360-679-7359
Island County Superior Court
101 NE 6th St.
Coupeville, WA 98239