Drug Court Coordinator: Andrew Somers
Our Mission is to strengthen the mental, emotional and social well-being of juvenile offenders and to promote community safety. Our approach is guided by the principals of excellence, integrity and compassion
Drug Court is a program for juvenile offenders that offers a rehabilitative and therapeutic approach to chemically dependent offenders. The Drug Court Team consists of a partnership between the Treatment Provider, Prosecutor, Defense Counsel, Probation, and Judge.
ELIGIBILITY for Drug Court Program
- Must be diagnosed as having a substance abuse problem
- Must reside in Island County
- Offense occured after July 1, 1998
- Eligible for Chemical Dependency Disposition alternative and/or other funding
Links of interest
- Medication disclosure sheet
- Self Help Meetings Verification Form
For more information call 360 679-7325.