WELCOME TO ISLAND COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT
Our primary purpose is to decide cases fairly and impartially, based solely on applicable facts and law.
In administering the court, our goals are to provide efficient and courteous service to all, to promote respect for the law, and to provide equal access to justice.
We encourage you to review our website. Your comments will make a valuable contribution to what type of information is posted. Please e-mail the court administrator at email@example.com.
Superior Court Hours of Operation and Holidays
Island County Superior Court is open from Monday through Friday 8am to 4:30pm.
The court will be closed in 2014 on the following dates:
- January 1
- January 20
- February 17
- May 26
- July 4
- September 1
- November 11
- November 27 & 28
- December 25
Superior Court Staff Directory
- Alan R. Hancock, Superior Court Judge
- Vickie I. Churchill, Superior Court Judge
- H. Clarke Harvey, Court Commissioner
- Brooke Powell, Court Administrator
- Andrew Somers, Assistant Court Administrator
- Brigette Juras, Jury Manager
- Susie Coleman, Superior Court Coordinator
- Stephanie Passmore, Case Coordinator
- Jeanne Wells, Court Reporter
- Karen Shipley, Court Reporter
- Dave Penrod, Bailiff
- Ron Roberts, Bailiff
- Darcy Mehlhaff, Court Facilitator